We recommend an effective puppy pre-school program for all the puppies that visit our clinic. With progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour, learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Find out how to protect your puppy against common parasites and diseases.
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about puppy pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behavioural problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Jean's Puppy Pre-School in East Keilor commenced in 2000. Jean Murray is an accredited Delta Canine Good Citizen Instructor, holds Certificate IV in Dog Behavioural Training and is an Advanced Veterinary Nurse. Puppy preschool located East Keilor, Melbourne